As we welcome the New Year with resolutions, goals and budgets for 2012, let us not forget to include our pet’s needs.
Read below to find how to Save as much at $240 on your pet’s annual care.
Because pets age so rapidly, major health changes can occur in as little as three months. The risk of cancer, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, heart disease and other serious conditions all increase with age. And, because today’s pets are living longer than ever, chances are, many can experience a potentially serious illness during their lifetime. Twice-a-year wellness exams, coupled with annual blood work can help your veterinarian diagnose, treat, or even prevent problems before they become life-threatening.
In accordance with the American Veterinary Medical Association recommendations, we are now offering Wellness Plans suited to your pet’s species, age, and size. Please take a moment to review the benefits of our new Wellness Plans. You will find the Wellness Plans to be the most cost effective method of insuring your furry family member’s health and longevity. The Wellness Plans can be paid in full at the time of purchase or paid in 6 equal monthly payments.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE WELLNESS PLAN SAVE 20% ON:
- Biannual Wellness Exams
- Vaccinations as needed
- Adult or Senior Wellness Blood Profile (based on age), includes Heartworm Test and Fecal Test
- 12 Month Supply of Heartgard®
20% DISCOUNT ON ANNUAL DENTAL CLEANING IF YOU PURCHASE THE WELLNESS PLAN W/DENTAL
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF THE WELLNESS PLAN INCLUDE
- 20% off Frontline® or Certifect® (when purchased at Family Pet Hospital)
- 20% off all Hills® & Science Diet® Products (when purchased at Family Pet Hospital)
- 20% off Home Again® Microchip placement & first annual registration fee
- 20% off Sick Pet Exams